Tuesday 6 November 2007

Painted white...

Finally the shelves in our office have been painted white (they´ve been waiting for that at least 2 years!!). It looks so fresh now. Sorry the picture is rather dark...
I combined it with orange and white striped curtains (as a good Dutchman abroad!).
The office is not done yet, but at least we are able to work in it!

Unfortunately, the big bookcase is made of wood and glass and is absolutely not my favorite. But, it has to stay this colour, I´m not allowed to paint it (according to the owner of the house).

So if anybody has some suggestions on how to make this bookcase look fresh, please let me know!!
I was so in the mood of painting that I continued on with another big shelve that I will use upstairs as a ´creative´ table! It´s nearly done, has to dry a while.



Also got some help from Senna as you can see...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...