I´ve been tagged... by M. from this beautiful blog: http://somethingwhite.blogspot.com/ (have a look and pump up the volume!).
I´ve never been tagged before (I´m a quite new and not so regular blogger, sorry!), So I feel honoured!
Just don´t know if I will find new people to tag as all the bloggers I ´know´already have been tagged. But I´ll take the risk!
I'm supposed to post 7 random and/or weird things about me (who´s interested in this???) and I have to post these rules:
@ Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
@ Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
@ Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
@ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, here it goes:
1. Always thought of black, kaki and orange as nice colours for my wardrobe... until I read some books about what colours can do for you... I´m totally disoriented now! Never thought I would be sensitive to these kind of things... but I am. Don´t know what to buy anymore. Definitely no black or kaki... have to change to blue, watermelon, light grey, violet, silver. Wowh, can go shopping without feeling guilty!
2. I adore sunbathing while reading beautiful home and garden magazines and having a zip of pineapple-mint juice (in portuguese: abacaxi and hortelã... yes, that´s why it is the title of my blog!). Can do this for days!
3. While living in an exotic, tropical country, being a sun-loving person, I start missing (the change of) the seasons. Looking forward to travel next week to Europe and being able to use a winter coat with gloves again!!
4. I´m a huge fan of the Dutch rock band the Golden Earring.
5. You can wake me up for crême brulée or foie gras with a nice glas of champagne.
6. I cry watching any movie... (should I confess this here???)
7. I prefer regular mail to e-mail! What´s nicer than receiving an actual post card instead of a digital message. Yes I know, this is the present ánd the future, but still... getting a sweet letter or a lovely postcard is sooooo much nicer (probably that´s why all the swaps via internet are so successfull!).
Next step is to tag other people... you see, there comes my problem.
I will think about it and try to come up with some in one of my next posts, ok??
(Hope I´m not breaking any rules now??). Or are there any volunteers...please?