Friday 6 June 2008

I saw red!

Red, my favorite colour!

And Sadie made an inspiring, colourful challenge out of it. Have a look at the other participants' blogs, they're all mentioned on Sadie's!

I read about the "I saw red' Challenge on Lili M.'s wonderful blog (make sure you visit that one too!).

Red... let's see what red I can show you...
To start with some 'reds' I made...
A Brazilian 'Baiana', I turnt it into a soap dish:

A stripy water or juice jug:

A polka dot salad bowl:


Be sure to check here again tomorrow and Sunday, more red to follow for this 'I saw red' challenge!!

And now I will head for the garden, to see if I can get some (not too redish) sun tan!

Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

Love,
C.



4 comments:

vosgesparis said...

prachtig om die hollandse klompjes op jou zonovergoten blog te zien ;)

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oooh, I love red, too:)

LiLi M. said...

Wat leuk dat je direct de daad bij het woord gevoegd hebt en bedankt voor de 'reclame'. Die klompen had ik voor mijn volgende serie klaar liggen! Maar jouw hele blog is in sfeer!
Heel fijn weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your red photos are wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...