Thursday 4 September 2008

Sunny days... garden work goes on!

Still working in the garden, doing cleaning, the dishes, the laundry (I unfortunately had to let my maid go), volunteer work (but real work it is!) for several social projects, trying to stay fit by playing tennis, etc. etc.

So no real time to blog, I'm sorry.

Will be gone for the weekend too (going to a wedding in the interior of São Paulo state) so hopefully back next week (with a bright white veranda??) and beautiful pictures of this well-known mountain town!

And oh yes, before I forget, trying to make something pretty with the lavender I cut off...

Will show you later!

Take care!

C.

1 comment:

LiLi M. said...

Ik wens je alvast een fijn weekend! Ben benieuwd naar je lavendel creaties! greeetzzzz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...