Wednesday 12 August 2009


Our little sweetie turnt 2 today!
We got her when she was just about 2 months old & she is just so adorable, you can't imagine. Always happy, sweet & full of energy. She needs a lot of walking & so do I. We both gained some kilos during the holidays (which for me is really inevitable as I travel back to the Netherlands only once a year and just have to indulge in all kinds of food I missed the past year!), so I made up my plan for the coming months... exercise and a healthier lifestyle (again!).
But for now: Happy Birthday Senna!

2 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Gefeliciteerd met je hondje. Misschien moet ik er ook maar eens eentje nemen om de vakantie kilo's kwijt te raken...!

Anonymous said...

Gefeliciflapstaart;).....wat een zoetekes zijn het toch he, onze Golden is inmiddels bijna 14 en eigenlijk wel heel erg op, maar ja.......hij hoort er zo bij he......'t is toch niet zomaar een hond, toch?;)

Groetjes
Lynda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...