Saturday 22 September 2012

Coffee & cake!!

Saturday afternoon... groceries done, bunch of flowers on the table, time to bake!
This time I wanted to make an apple pie, as it definitely fits the fall season that has just started.
But then my eye caught a recipe for apple crumble cupcakes... So apple crumble cupcakes it is!
 
The ingredients
 
The outcome

 
And a triple portion for a teenager who had just played a soccer match :)

 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
P.S. Wanna see another baking post? Have a look here
And should you like to know the recipe, just let me know in the comments,
then I will post it here!
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ik ga zo aan de apple crumble!! maken dan he, neem 'm morgen mee:D een grote!
X

Home and Lifestyle said...

Ziet er lekker uit, Chantal!

Fijne avond! Liefs, Ingrid

flowersandhome said...

Je maakt me wel nieuwsgierig naar het recept. Ziet er heerlijk uit.
Groetjes,
Marian

Madelief said...

Je cakejes zien er heerlijk uit Chantal! Zo te zien is je zoon een fan van je baksels :-)

Fijn weekend!

Madelief x

Fabulously French said...

I would love the recipe as I am sure that my French boyfriend would love them as he has a bit of a sweet tooth :-)

Leeann x

Zauberhafte said...

Nice Blog :o) keep it up

Greeting, Stefanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...