Another cold & rainy Sunday afternoon...
Reason enough to bake :)
This time I wanted to try something new:
* Preheat the oven to 175°C.
* Grease a square baking pan with butter & line with baking paper.
* Melt the butter slowly, take the butter of the heat and add 75 grams of the white chocolate
and let it melt. Stir.
* Mix sugar and eggs until thick & yellow. Add flour, butter with chocolate, salt and vanilla essence & mix until well-combined.
* Finish by adding the dried cranberries and mix them carefully with the batter.
* Add the batter in the baking pan and put the rest of the chocolate on top.
* Bake the blondies for about 35-40 minutes. Let cool down and cut in squares.
The taste was great, but next time I will add the chopped chocolate to the batter instead of putting it on top. And I will also use less heat on the upper side and let it bake a bit longer.
The rest of the family enjoyed it to the last crumb so there will definitely be a next time!